The coolest blog you'll ever visit ;) But only for people that I know!!!
Friday, April 13, 2012
Singers these days!
Hey! Have you guys ever noticed that modern singers begin very "nice" and appropriate and then after a couple years they turn into disgusting creepers? A few examples are Hilary Duff, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus. I'm not even going to mention Lady Gaga as she was "born this way". Haha! Get it? Anyways, I think that the music industry is letting kids see things and hear things they shouldn't know about through music. I'm not saying to listen to Kid's Bop everyday, but I'm just putting it out there. Kid's Bop, I don't like because the kids aren't very talented (sorry) and the remixes don't sound right. And what's up with all the people dressing like Lady Gaga lately? Has anyone else noticed that?
These are a couple of really hot and talented guys that I hope won't go wrong:
Pretty Rad right??? Harry Styles is the coolest name EVER!
*I do not work with or was hired to mention any famous person's name or company Insert more legal stuff here*
The guy who sung first was also very hot. GO BRITAIN!!
ReplyDeleteMan, I LOVE 1 Direction! THERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!
ReplyDeleteIKR??!!
DeleteMe to!!
DeleteWait, now that I think about it, Hilary Duff is still pretty awesome and appropriate! <3 her!!
ReplyDelete