Yo! I wanted to show you guys really good singers that sadly aren't that popular.
First is Hilary Duff. She used to be really famous and stuff (she even had a TV show on Disney Channel called Lizzie McGuire) but now everyone forgot about her. I just love her because she never turned dirty or weird like Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus.
Here she is:
I know its pretty weird, but it was different back then!
Here is Ariana Grande. You know her as Cat from Victorious! She is my favorite actress EVER!
Aren't they all great??
*I did not make, have anything to do with, or know any of these videos. I don"t know Lady gaga ar Miley Cyrus. I do not have anything to do with Disney channel other than watching it*
First is Hilary Duff. She used to be really famous and stuff (she even had a TV show on Disney Channel called Lizzie McGuire) but now everyone forgot about her. I just love her because she never turned dirty or weird like Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus.
Here she is:
Here is Ariana Grande. You know her as Cat from Victorious! She is my favorite actress EVER!
Aren't they all great??
*I did not make, have anything to do with, or know any of these videos. I don"t know Lady gaga ar Miley Cyrus. I do not have anything to do with Disney channel other than watching it*
Lady gaga isn't weird that's just her style
ReplyDeleteYeah we stand up for the amazing Gaga! Hey kaya, on your picture profile, is that you with a rabbit or something? Ü
ReplyDeleteYa your right. I didn't mean to offend her it's just that I don't really like it. I love her songs though!
ReplyDelete