Sup guyz!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was in the West coast in San Fransisco, Vancouver, LA PUSH (where they filmed twilight) Portland, Crater Lake, Yosemite, FORKS (where Belle and Edward lived) and more!
This is a pic of me and my brother in Crater Lake, another one with my new mustache necklace, another in the Golden Gate bridge with my family, and another pic of me on top of snow in the middle of Summer!
But anyways, what happened to Whitaka United???? We got to have a reunion!!!!!We're all separated and junk and I miss you all sooooooo much :(. And answer my texts, please! I love you all! O and this is to remind you all of a little something something:
See? you guys haven't even commented yet! ;( JK
Peace to all my homies ;)
See? you guys haven't even commented yet! ;( JK
Peace to all my homies ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment