Hey! U know what movie looks absolutely FANTASTIC? The Hunger Games! I wanna read it more than I wanna see it though. In the movies, they always seem to leave out the best parts and they make the characters seem so much less attractive or different than what you imagined. Does anyone know where I can get the book??
* did not make or had anything to do with the production of the movie or book*
Hey thats funny because I'm reading the book right now!!! It's a great book!!!! Youd love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteKool! Where did you get it??
DeleteIt's on my kindle and my mom says you can't borrow it SORRY!!!!! :(. But I bet you could get it at the library or some place:)
ReplyDeleteit's ok thanx for asking! Guess what??? Im going to watch the movie today! its ind a a bummer 2 cuz i wanted to read it first but watevz
DeleteWAS IT LIKE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE THE BOOK WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD
ReplyDeleteI get mine at Books A Million, but you can get it at Barnes and Noble too. I have a lot of stuff on the Hunger Games on my blog like parody's so check it out, 'cause I'm sure you'll love the I'm Peeta and I Know It video
ReplyDelete