Hello, my colleagues. I actually have no idea what a colleague is, but I like the sound of it ;P. I want to tell you people about a certain person/ peoples that I refer to as party poopers. For all of you who don't know, A party pooper is someone who walks into a place and ruins it for everyone. Someone at lunch today has really put me in a bad mood. Don't worry, it's nobody in our class. But I just really hate these sort of people because they turn a fun social eating time into a prison. Actually, I don't even think people in prison eat like that! Anyways, I think you should make sure that people aren't ruining it for everyone. And I have to admit, I do sometimes hide other people's lunchbox just for the fun of it, but it's a joke. The person I'm talking about really has to take a chill pill.
O yeah and be sure to check out this awesome blog too: acoolabs.blogspot.com !
Bye!
IKR!!! Take a chill pill, Mrs. you know who!
ReplyDeleteTrue dat True dat ����
ReplyDeletewe should take the vote and show it to mr.solz u no, to get mrs. fired
ReplyDeleteThat would be pretty rad, but I don't wanna hurt Mrs. U-know-who's feelings and ruin her life by firing her from her jog therefor causing her to not be able to feed her self.... then again she is ruining many innocent children's free time by yelling at us......
Deletehey guys!! thanx for recommending my blog! it means alot dude.
ReplyDeleteYour welcome, bruh. :P
DeleteYour blog is really cool, abigail!
ReplyDelete