Don't jump to conclusions, but I am a TOTAL twi-hard. I <3 the actors, the plot, and just about everything else! Please enjoy this spoof made by nigahiga.
Go team Edward!!!! (then team Emmet <3)
* I did not make or had anything to do with this video, movie, or book*
* I did not make or had anything to do with this video, movie, or book*
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever though ive seen that video 10000000000000000000000 times!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha IKR?
Deletei meant even sorry
ReplyDeleteOK, so I like the movie and stuff, but I don't really like how Bella does nothing but love someone and be all like "OMG" when someone gets hurt. And I also hate Jacob. He's such a turd!! He gets all jealous over Bella. I thought it was pretty funny when he saw the invitation tho :). He walks all sideways and weird and has a HUGE head!! IDK I think Edward and Emmet are super hot!!
ReplyDelete