Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The lord of the rings!

Yo. I want to tell you guys about this awesome book series called The Lord Of The Rings. I'm sure you've heard of it before, and if your one of those cave dwellers who think I've gone crazy, here is what its about:  

So this guy named Bilbo Baggins (he's actually not a guy, he's a hobbit which is kind of like a human bunny) goes on an adventure with Gandalf, a very powerful wizard. It is very unlikely for a Hobbit to go on an adventure. And so after their adventure many years later, Gandalf asks Bilbo's son Frodo to go and destroy the Ring. This ring was made by Sauron, who was killed in a war many years back, but his soul is still living and he looks like a giant red eye watching over Mount Doom in Mordor, the place where the ring was made. When this guy made the ring, he poured all of his badness and evil into it. Now, this guy is really bad, like Joseph Kony bad. Kony is a really bad guy in Africa kidnapping kids. Anyways, Samwise Gamjee, his gardener, also comes along. Then they go on this long treck with other dudes then they break apart because of the Fellowship of the ring. They finally get to Mount Doom which the help of Gollum, an evil....thing that is literally INSANE for the ring. 

Once they finally destroy the Ring, theres a HUGE war and Sauron and Saruman (the leader of Sauron's "team") die. They return home and Sam gets married and Aragorn (a helper from earlier) becomes King. 

Of course, there are a LOT of background stories I didn't talk about, but that's basically the main idea. 
Enjoy the movie and the books, they're really good!


*I did not make or had anything to do with the production of the books or movies*

No comments:

Post a Comment